Academic Achievement Award Instructions
- Who makes up the team for award consideration?
- All team members in grades 10-12.
- Ninth grade students grades are not included in the team average.
- Managers are included as part of the team, if they are letter winners.
- Grading period for the academic awards:
- A principal or guidance counselor must submit and verify the team’s grade point average.
- This academic period will cover a full year of two semesters from the previous school year.
- The grade point average will only be included for the previous year (semester 1 and semester 2).
- The cumulative GPA is not included.