Transfer of a student for ISDTA activities:
In order for a student to participate in another’s schools program, the following guidelines must be met:
- School student attends does not offer any dance/drill program.
- Both schools involved must agree on having a student participate in another school’s dance/drill program.
- Both schools, student and parent must agree to all conditions.
- Administrators from both schools, student and parent must complete the transfer form below.
- The transfer form must be submitted before October 1st.
- Schools involved understand the two schools involved will have a total combined enrollment (BEDS document) to determine their ISDTA State Classification.
- After proper forms are completed by both schools, there is no waiting period to participate in dance/drill team.